Hi all! With the new Lawn Fawn release I also ordered some older tropical sets that would work great with the new tropical stuff. On this card I used all older stuff, except for the toucans.
I also did a lot of ink blending with Distress Oxides, which results in this fun and colorful card!
In the video I show you how I did all the ink blending and die cutting. I also show you how I did some minor masking on the island to eliminate another layer of paper added to the card.
This time I didn’t include the coloring of my images, but if you want some coloring inspiration for the toucans you can check out my video over on Instagram (or check it out below).
Also, here is a color guide for the toucans.
Below is an overview of the other supplies I used. I’m not listing things like scissors and such since I think that’s personal preference, but of course if you have any questions feel free to ask.
- Sunburst Backdrop
- Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables
- Palm Tree Border
- Stitched Wave Borders
- Scripty Aloha
- Toucan Do It
- Toucan Do It
- Kraft cardstock
- Watercolor paper
- ProDesign 300 g/ms
Markers, ink & paint
- Lawn Fawndamentals Jet Black
- Classic Copic markers
- Copic Black Multiliner SP 0.25
- Uni-ball White
- Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry
- Distress Oxide Spiced Marmalade
- Distress Oxide Mustard Seed
- Distress Oxide Antique Linen
- Distress Oxide Vintage Photo
- Distress Oxide Walnut Stain
- Distress Oxide Blueprint Sketch
- Distress Oxide Mermaid Lagoon
- Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina
- Distress Oxide Rustic Wilderness
- Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn
- Liquid glue
- Glue tape (ATG 700)
- Scoring board
- Bone folder
- Misti Stamp Tool
- Double Do XL die cutting machine