Hello everybody! Heffy Doodle asked me to be a guest designer in the month October and of course I said yes! I made two cards and this one is the first.
I picked out a few supplies from my wishlist and one of those sets is the set with all the cute gulls that is called ‘You Go, Gull’.
Although I love making elaborate scenes, I’m also into making simpler scenes. Thats what I did for this card. Simpler scenes doesn’t mean boring scenes though!
By using good quality materials, pay attention to details and balance your composition, you can create a stunning card even with just a few images.
Below is an overview of all the supplies I used. I’m not listing things like the type of scissors that I used because I think that’s personal preference, but of course if you have any questions feel free to ask!
- You Go, Gull
- Sealy Friends
- A Little Shellfish
- Lil Lighthouse
- Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables
- Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables
- Simple Stitched Hillside Borders
- Ocean Wave Borders
- Cloudy Stencil
- Watercolor paper
- Kraft paper
- Striped patterned paper
- ProDesign 300 g/ms
Markers, ink & paint
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers
- Copic Black Multiliner SP 0.25
- Uni-ball White
- Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass
- Distress Oxide Mermaid Lagoon
- Distress Oxide Chipped Sapphire
- Distress Oxide Vintage Photo
- Distress Oxide Antique Linen
- Ecoline 100 white
- Liquid glue
- Thin (1 mm) foam tape
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Simply White
- Scoring board
- Bone folder
- Misti Stamp Tool
- Double Do XL die cutting machine