Hi all! I’m happy to announce that I’m a Whimsy Stamps guest designer! This card and video is part of the Whimsy Stamps Annual 31 Nights of Halloween Celebration. I picked some super cool supplies to make this card.
Whimsy Stamps is giving away 300 dollars in Whimsy Stamps gift cards throughout October so be sure to check out their blog to participate in that!
I used the Slimline Stars Background Die for the background. It’s a super fun slimline die that is not only great for Halloween themed cards but also for celebration, fantasy and space themed cards!
The Build-A-Graveyard Die Set is a really great set with a lot of dies to, like the name said, build a graveyard scene. They have the perfect stamp set for decorating the tombstones; the Grave Epitaphs Clear Stamps. There are the funniest names in there to stamp on the stones and also some really cool decorations.
Below is an overview of all the supplies I used. I’m not listing things like the type of scissors that I used because I think that’s personal preference, but of course if you have any questions feel free to ask!
- Grave Epitaphs
- Watercolor paper
- Black cardstock
- Glitter paper
Markers, ink & paint
- Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers
- Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina
- Distress Oxide Wilted Violet
- Distress Oxide Seedless Preserves
- Distress Oxide Black Soot
- Distress Oxide Weathered Wood
- Distress Oxide Pumice Stone
- Memento Luxe Wedding Dress
- Diluted waterbased metallic silver paint
- Liquid glue
- Thin (1 mm) foam tape
- Embossing label maker
- Misti Stamp Tool
- Double Do XL die cutting machine