Hi everybody! Last week I shared my first card for the Lawn Fawnatics Guest Designer spot, this week I’m sharing my second!
You can check out the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge here. It involves a mood board with Halloween/fall inspiration. Since my first card was Halloween themed, I decided on making my second card fall themed!
Since the latest release from Lawn Fawn featured the Car Critters Christmas Add-on, I got some inspiration to use the Car Critter set for a fall card!
The little critters bought some pumpkins to make pumpkin soup at home. While driving home, they took a wrong turn but they ended up in the most beautiful field while the sun is setting!
Again I took inspiration from the clouds and the leaves of the mood board. I placed the colors into sections (red in the middle, orange and yellow on the top half of the card and green on the bottom part of the card). That resulted in the clouds being orange and giving it that sunset feel!
For a full description on how I made this card and what I used, check out my video. There is also a list of supplies I used below.
Lawn Fawn materials
- Kraft cardstock
- Watercolor paper
- ProDesign 300 g/ms
- Dark green colored paper
Markers, ink & paint
- Classic Copic markers (see video for every color number)
- Copic Black Multiliner SP 0.25
- Uni-ball White
- Distress Oxide Antique Linen
- Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber
- Distress Oxide Spiced Marmelade
- Distress Oxide Carved Pumpkin
- Distress Oxide Peeled Paint
- Distress Oxide Bundled Sage
- Distress Oxide Candied Apple
- Distress Oxide Black Soot
- White paint
- Liquid glue
- Thin foam tape (1 mm)
- WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Inkpad
- Stampendous Detail White Embossing Powder
- Baby powder
- Scoring board
- Bone folder
- Wow! Heat tool
- Double Do XL die cutting machine
- Blending brushes
- Blending tools
- Paint brush
- Distress Sprayer
- Glossy Accents