Hello everybody! Heffy Doodle asked me to be a guest designer in the month October and of course I said yes! I made two cards and this one is the first.
I picked out a few supplies from my wishlist and one of those sets is the set with all the cute gulls that is called ‘You Go, Gull’.
Although I love making elaborate scenes, I’m also into making simpler scenes. Thats what I did for this card. Simpler scenes doesn’t mean boring scenes though!
By using good quality materials, pay attention to details and balance your composition, you can create a stunning card even with just a few images.
If you want to know what details I brought into this card to make it into an awesome scene then be sure to check out my video or read it on the Heffy Doodle blog.
Below is an overview of all the supplies I used. I’m not listing things like the type of scissors that I used because I think that’s personal preference, but of course if you have any questions feel free to ask!
- You Go, Gull
- Sealy Friends
- A Little Shellfish
- Lil Lighthouse
- Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables
- Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables
- Simple Stitched Hillside Borders
- Ocean Wave Borders
- Cloudy Stencil
- Watercolor paper
- Kraft paper
- Striped patterned paper
- ProDesign 300 g/ms
Markers, ink & paint
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers
- Copic Black Multiliner SP 0.25
- Uni-ball White
- Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass
- Distress Oxide Mermaid Lagoon
- Distress Oxide Chipped Sapphire
- Distress Oxide Vintage Photo
- Distress Oxide Antique Linen
- Ecoline 100 white
- Liquid glue
- Thin (1 mm) foam tape
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Simply White
- Scoring board
- Bone folder
- Misti Stamp Tool
- Double Do XL die cutting machine