Hey everyone! Earlier I shared my first card as guest designer for Heffy Doodle. Here is my second and last guest designer card!
I took inspiration from the beach house photo’s you can find on the internet where you see all the colorful beach houses next to each other. To translate that to a card I took a slimline card as a base.
I had so much fun making this card! I also enjoyed being a guest designer for the month October. Thank you Heffy Doodle for the opportunity!
If you want to learn more about the card you can check out my video or read more about it on the Heffy Doodle blog.
Below is an overview of all the supplies I used. I’m not listing things like the type of scissors that I used because I think that’s personal preference, but of course if you have any questions feel free to ask!
- A Little Shellfish
- Build A Cabin
- Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders
- Cloudy Stencil
- DL Slimline kaart 2
- Watercolor paper
- Kraft paper
- ProDesign 300 g/ms
Markers, ink & paint
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers
- Copic Black Multiliner SP 0.25
- Uni-ball White
- Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass
- Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina
- Distress Oxide Mermaid Lagoon
- Distress Oxide Chipped Sapphire
- Distress Oxide Vintage Photo
- Distress Oxide Antique Linen
- Distress Oxide Walnut Stain
- Liquid glue
- Thin (1 mm) foam tape
- Scoring board
- Bone folder
- Misti Stamp Tool
- Double Do XL die cutting machine