Hey everyone! Earlier I shared my first card as guest designer for Heffy Doodle. Here is my second and last guest designer card!
I took inspiration from the beach house photo’s you can find on the internet where you see all the colorful beach houses next to each other. To translate that to a card I took a slimline card as a base.
I had so much fun making this card! I also enjoyed being a guest designer for the month October. Thank you Heffy Doodle for the opportunity!
Below is an overview of all the supplies I used. I’m not listing things like the type of scissors that I used because I think that’s personal preference, but of course if you have any questions feel free to ask!
- A Little Shellfish
- Build A Cabin
- Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders
- Cloudy Stencil
- DL Slimline kaart 2
- Watercolor paper
- Kraft paper
- ProDesign 300 g/ms
Markers, ink & paint
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers
- Copic Black Multiliner SP 0.25
- Uni-ball White
- Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass
- Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina
- Distress Oxide Mermaid Lagoon
- Distress Oxide Chipped Sapphire
- Distress Oxide Vintage Photo
- Distress Oxide Antique Linen
- Distress Oxide Walnut Stain
- Liquid glue
- Thin (1 mm) foam tape
- Scoring board
- Bone folder
- Misti Stamp Tool
- Double Do XL die cutting machine