Hi everyone! When I got my hands on the ‘Tiny Gift Box Skunk Add-On’ set from Lawn Fawn, I immediately thought of making a squirrel. I just saw it right away!
The skunk you can make with the set is super duper cute, but I love how you can stretch your supplies and make something different with it, too!
I combined it with the ‘Acorn House’ from Lawn Fawn, which is a match made in heaven. It’s also super fun to use the set in a different way as well.
If you are curious to see how I made everything, be sure to check out my video! Like always, if you have any questions, ask away! I’m happy to help.
Below is an overview of most of the supplies I used. If you have any questions about that, feel free to ask me about it too.
- Big Acorn
- Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables
- Tiny Gift Box Skunk Add-On
- Mushroom House
- Mushroom Border
- Oliver’s Stitched ABCs
- Sandy Beach Accents
- Lots of Hearts Background Stencils
- Crafter’s Companion – White Stamping Card A4
- Kraft paper
- Black cardstock
- Different colors of cardstock
Markers, ink & paint
- Clear embossing ink
- Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry
- Distress Oxide Victorian Velvet
- Distress Oxide Aged Mahogany
- Memento Luxe Wedding Dress
- Different colors acrylic paint for splattering
- Liquid glue
- Scotch tape
- ATG 700
- Purple tape
- White Embossing Powder
- Scoring board
- Bone folder
- Misti Stamp Tool
- Double Do XL die cutting machine