Hello everyone! I’m joining my crafty friends from the Lawn Fawn Fans Hop again to give you all some fun Lawn Fawn inspiration. We all made a fun summer project with a video tutorial for you to enjoy.
I used the new ‘Zesty Lemon’ die set together with some older supplies to make a cheerful birthday card. The blues and greens, combined with the yellow of the lemons, make it super summery. Love it!
To join the hop, where you get the chance to win a prize, you can visit each video and leave a nice comment about the card in the video. You can find every next video in the description of the video’s.
Below is an overview of most of the supplies I used. If you have any questions about that, feel free to ask me about it.
- Large Mini Slimline Stackables
- Small Mini Slimline Stackables
- Zesty Lemon
- Stitched Cupcake
- Scripty Congrats
- ProDesign 300 g/ms
- Lawn Fawn Into The Woods Petite Paper Pack
- Crafter’s Companion – White Stamping Card A4
- Kraft paper
- Yellow canvas paper in different shades
- Different shades of blue/teal cardstock
- Green, black, pink and off-white cardstock
Markers, ink & paint
- Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink
- Distress Oxide Spiced Marmelade
- Distress Oxide Rustic Wilderness
- Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina
- Blue metallic watercolor
- Liquid glue
- Thin foam tape (1 mm)
- ATG gun
- Purple tape
- Sensitive tape
- Scoring board
- Bone folder
- Double Do XL die cutting machine